The Sored Gear Trauma Kit fits perfectly within the glovebox of a vehicle. It is a great kit to have on hand where ever you go. Designed to fit into or strap onto whatever Sored bag you're using.
Please note, some items in the Sored Gear Trauma Kit are designed for use by trained personnel only. Please seek proper training before utilizing the contents of this kit!
Whether you're in the field or at the range, sometimes fate strikes at the worst time. Having the right tools to be able to stabilize a traumatic hemorrhagic injury can mean the difference between life or death.
Being Sored Gear, we had to take it one step further. Given the potential scarcity of medical help during a widespread emergency event, we've also included a Suture Kit from Adventure Medical that allows you to patch yourself up assuming you have the know-how. Alternately, if you're looking for a great all-in-one kit for your outdoor adventures you can swap out the Suture Kit for one of our great Sored Gear Compact First Aid Kits. The choice is yours!
- 1 Condor Outdoor MA41 Rip-Away EMT Pouch
- 1 C.A.T. Combat Tourniquet
- 1 Celox RAPID Hemostatic Gauze
- 1 Adventure Medical Suture/Syringe Kit
- 1 Pair of Gloves, Nitrile, Hand Wipe
- 1 Angiocatheter, 18G X 1 ¼”
- 1 Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 18G X 1 ½”
- 1 Needle, Disposable, Sterile 21G X 1 ½”
- 1 Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 25G X 5/8”
- 1 Suture, Nylon, 5-0
- 1 Syringe, 1 cc with Needle
- 1 Syringe, Luer Lok, 3ml
- 3 After Cuts & Scrapes Anethestic/Antiseptic Wipe
- 4 Alcohol Swabs
- 1 N.A.R. Emergency Trauma Dressing 6”
- 2 N.A.R. Compressed Gauze
- 1 Pair Trauma Shears
- 2 Rolls Adhesive Dressing Tape
- 2 Pair N.A.R. Black Talon Nitrile Gloves