Designed in conjunction with Federal Law Enforcement officers, the Sored Active Shooter Response System (ASRS) provides the tools and gear that you need to properly approach an Active Shooter scenario. The patent pending Sored ASRS instantly gears up a first responder to:
- Engage an assailant
- Manage the scene
- Facilitate evacuation
- Render emergency first aid care on-site
As with all critically acclaimed Sored Gear Emergency kits, your gear arrives at your door fully assembled and configured. ASRS is ready to be deployed on the spot. It has also been field tested!
Drawing on our experience building the best emergency kits in the world, we set out to design a system that combines capability, portability, and economy. While ASRS has a very specific mission, there is enough “emergency kit” left over for ASRS to serve double duty as an emergency survival kit as well. This multifaceted utility allows you to check off two “need” boxes with one robust system.
Your Active Shooter training will tell you exactly how you will need these specialized components that define the ASRS:
Click HERE for the complete list of contents
- Double M4/Pistol combination magazine pouch
- 2 x ASP Tri-Fold disposable restraints w/pull rings pre-installed
- ASP Restraint Holster
- Sored Gear Trauma Kit v2 with multiple CAT tourniquets, shears, gauze and more
- Tac-Med Poleless casualty evacuation litter
- Advanced Wedge-It universal door stops
- 4 x Chem Lights in the main pack (2 more in survival kit)
- SOG Escape Folding Knife with integral glass breaker and seatbelt cutter
- SOG S44 Multi-Tool
- Fenix handheld tactical flashlight and headlamp
- Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries
- 2 x N95 Dust/Particulate/Contagion Masks
- Emergency Cocoon Sleeping Bag
- See full inventory for complete information
Custom configurations are available with minimum order quantities. Payment terms are available for qualifying agencies.